Posted on 02-12-2014
Here is a cute article I found in Dynamite Chiropractic that was reprinted from eHarmony.com
Among the many options for health are practitioners these days - both traditional and alternative - chiropractors represent a growing field. Some people swear by chiropractors to promote heath and well-being; others are skeptical. One thing is certain - there are many intriguing qualities that these individuals would bring to a romantic relationship. Here are just 15 of them...
1. A chiropractor has great hands. Enough said.
2. Chiropractors know how to think outside the box, and accept that there is more to life than meets the eye.
3. It takes entrepreneurial nerve and skill to manage a successful practice.
4. Those in a "helping profession" like chiropractors are usually sympathetic, compassionate, and nurturing - qualities that go a long way toward building a rich romantic relationship.
5. I takes more than a linear reliance on facts and figures to succeed as a chiropractor - it requires intuition.
6. A successful chiropractor must be a good listener - an essential skill among great lovers as well.
7. Do you believe the root cause of a problem is not always immediately obvious? A Chiropractor will agree with you.
8. Chiropractors are not afraid of physical intimacy.
9. Chiropractors care about the health and well-being of others...including yours.
10. Chiropractors have good posture.
11. He or she is trained to see the big picture and avoid oversimplification.
12. Chiropractors know the importance of balance and alignment in life.
13. Chiropractors have spent years in training to hone their skills, which demonstrates persistence and dedication - always good qualities to look for in a potential partner.
14. Someone who chooses a career in chiropractic has overcome fear of criticism.
15. Got an achy back or crick in your neck? You know who to call.
Caryllon Huggins said:
Dr. O'Reilly has the best intuition and caring hands I have ever KNOWN......and she goes BEYOND just being a caring doctor
Thanks for posting this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Twitter. Thanks again for a great article! http://jacksonvillechiropractic.com/
neck injury treatment said:
Your Article Helped me a lot. Probably the best article on the internet, I really loved to read your more article.Keep up the great Work Cheers Up! http://jacksonvillechiropractic.org/